Monday, August 30, 2004

Laura Brings Me Back

OK folks, I have these big exams in 28 days, so I've sorta sworn off my blog till then, but good ol' Laura Bush got me back with an interview to Time Magazine. She sees no problem with In Vitro Fertilization (IVF), which destroys tons of embryos, while she and other lunatic evangalists prevent embryonic stem cell research. If someone can help me figure it out, that'd be great!

She also says her big objection with stem cell research is that we may be promoting false hope. Sure, but that doesnt mean there's anything wrong with it! I mean, what about her hubby's money-sucking Mars program, that has been swindling money from education and environmental programs in the promise of ... what again? Or what of that silly missile defense system, which has failed to survive the basic pilot tests mapped for it!

I'm no fan of Kerry's, but looks like we get to decide between Mr. Flip Flop and Mr. Hypocrisy!

No comments: